- Investigation of effects of various beverages on probiotics. (Lactobacillus Casei)
- Do the beverages we consume affect the probiotics (lactobacillus) or it's growth in our body? If so, how?
- The beverages tested.
- Amount of surviving probiotics (lactobacillus).
- Constant type of probiotic (lactobacillus)
- Constant amount of probiotic (lactobacillus)
- Constant amount of beverage
- Constant testing environment (temperature,etc)
- Constant testing equipment
- Beverages do affect probiotic growth and we expect less than 50% of them terminated.
- There are two parts to this hypothesis, one is the question of whether it affects or not, another is the question of by how much. The first question comes in the process of this investigation while another is the end product. The first question is rather an easy question to answer with the help with the internet but you never know when it's really tested. Moreover, the use of lactobacillus as the probiotic and different beverages may result in varying results. The second one is no doubt the result we wish to achieve which will also be the root foundation of this research.